The Image in-ceiling speakers are designed to produce an incredible sound pressure level with only a mere 5 watts. Most multi-zone amplifiers often have less than 35 watts of power. The efficient Image speakers can produce an audiophile performance with ease, making them to solution to your multi-zone application.
The cone of Image in-ceiling series is made of a patented fiber impregnated poly which provides a stiff cone with only half the mass. Each speaker is equipped with a 20mm silk dome tweeter with a rotating mount, allowing the tweeter to be aimed at the direction of the listeners. In addition to the push terminal feature, the Image in-ceiling speakers also have a poly switch to prevent them from getting over powered.
Just as its in-wall counterpart, the Image in-ceiling spekaers have rust proof grills and paintable speaker frames.
Priced and sold per pair.
- High Sensitivity & Power Handling
- Paintable Rust-proof Aluminum Grilles for superior protection and job flexibility
- Turn -N- Lock Installation for safe, efficient and professional installs
- PistonMax Woofer Design for more accurate mid-bass with out distortion
- Poly Injection Composite Drivers for smooth widerange response with low distortion
- Three Models to choose from: CM-500, CM-600 and CM-800
- Long Life, Moisture Resistant Materials including butyl rubber surrounds and poly injection cones for safe use in kitchens, bathrooms and atriums
- Image Style easily integrates with Image in-wall speakers and even Earthquake IQ speakers
- 3/4″ neodymium magnet dome tweeter with “On-Axis” – 380 degree positioning for better staging and imaging
- Long excursion bumped back plate and thick gauss magnet.
- Easy install “Turn-N-Lock” mechanism.
- Easy connect spring loaded binding posts.
- Poly switch for tweeter protection
- Elaborate filter network:
- High pass 12dB/Oct. @ 2kHz
- Low pass 12dB/Oct. @ 2kHz
- Model nr.: CM-800
- EAN: 0068975900046
- Woofer: 8″ (203mm) Low mass poly-mica
- Tweeter: 1″ (25mm) adjustable silk dome
- RMS Power Rating: 25-125Watts
- Frequency Response: 45 – 21.000Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB@1W/1M
- Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohm
- Finish: White / Paintable